«« Craft IS the new Rock N' Roll | Will I have enough? »»

March 25, 2005

I'm cookin baby, I'm really cookin!

I got the front and the back DONE! Or it could be the back and the front. They are both the same. Now, onto the sleeves. I will do these both together. It will go quicker. What was I waiting for?

Remember I showed some Classic Elite Yarn earlier? Remember I said I will probably go back and get 1 of every color. Remember? Well I did.
Put your sun glasses on, it may blind you

This is Classic Elite "Flash" - I love this stuff!

I am sorry, I have been holding out. I received some really lovely stuff from one my favorite people Missa. I need to share:

I can't wait to dig into this stuff! I am going to use it to make some of the patterns at Knit Pixie. The orange yarn and fleece is for the thrummed mittens! I won't touch it until Tammy is done, I won't do it!

Posted by beth at March 25, 2005 12:06 PM

Comments

Beth, that is a beautiful sweater in the making. And that yarn! As I scroll down my breath is taken away... each time. You are one lucky lady to have such lovely yarn.

I enjoy reading your blog.

-Laura

Posted by: Laura at March 25, 2005 12:56 PM

Hey Beth! Wow, you are really trucking with that Cotton Tape! Awesome!

The Classic Elite is amazing. I will keep an eye out for it... we all need some bright colors in the wardrobe :)

Lovely stuff from Missa--lucky you!

Have a good weekend!

Posted by: Lolly at March 25, 2005 02:15 PM

i love the classic elite! very cool. and i am definitely going to order a thrummed mittens kit for myself! never mind that winter is finally OVER!

Posted by: kris at March 25, 2005 07:25 PM

Okay, that is just...well...I don't think there are words for how beautiful all that yarn is. I am seriously jealous. Can't wait to see what you cook up with that flash!

Posted by: Rachel at March 26, 2005 05:47 AM

That sweater is looking great and the yarn you received is just lovely. The Classic Elite is so beautiful. I can't wait to see you knit it all up.

Posted by: Missy at March 26, 2005 10:14 PM

that classic elite is brilliant! i have been looking for some cotton for a summer clapotis and that might do the trick. i can't wait to see what you do with it!

and the sweater is looking amazing. that color combination is one of my fav!

Posted by: amy at March 27, 2005 04:24 PM

So what are you planning on doing with that blinding Classic Elite? Love the colors by the way. And hey, way to go on finishing the front and back of your sweater! Woohoo!

Posted by: Erin at March 28, 2005 10:21 AM

wow! you're realyl making progress :D and missa spoiled you rotten ;)

Posted by: crystal at March 28, 2005 10:55 AM

Your sweater is coming along great! I cannot wait to see what you do with the rainbow yarn! Spring is here - time to spin, lady spin!!!

Posted by: Secret Pal 4 at March 29, 2005 11:47 AM