«« Top O' The Mornin' | Craft IS the new Rock N' Roll »»

March 21, 2005

I am such a good girl

I revisited Tammy this weekend. Of course, I had to rip it out. AGAIN. But I know where I am, I am further than I was before, and I think I will finish it. The trick here is to talk my self into not starting anything new until it is done. But that doesn't count what I already have in process

I am really liking this scarf now! It was starting out as kinda a grind. But I really like this. I am on my second ball of yarn and I have 2 more to go. I may make a 2 color one using this yarn that I bought last week.

I have a LYS that is close by and I can go on my lunch break. This is not good. No way. I love this stuff. It is new from Classic Elite. The colors are so vibrant! And it is pretty affordable too. $4.50 per skein. The yardage isn't so great. It's like 90 yards or something.

Sorry, but this is a cute cat picture. I couldn't resist

This is totally not posed. Well Smudge posed but we didn't pose him. He likes his monkey.

Okay. Sorry, but I am playing around with movable type. I am experimenting with the Pop up thang. I like it!

Posted by beth at March 21, 2005 12:44 PM

Comments

Of course you'll finish Tammy, I have faith! Sorry you had to rip it out again, but hey, what doesn't kill ya only makes you stronger.

Posted by: Erin at March 21, 2005 12:55 PM

Ok, I have comment again because my last one was before you put up the picture of your cat. Umm, yeah, that's darn cute!

Posted by: Erin at March 21, 2005 01:00 PM

I have been lurking your blog and I knit too and I know you like GBV and I have something for you - what's your email address?

Posted by: susan at March 21, 2005 01:29 PM

Kitties and monkeys sleeping together!!!!
What next?!?!?

Posted by: Christie at March 21, 2005 02:40 PM

your cat is so funny! "yeah, so what if i'm hugging my monkey, you got a problem with that?"

i love tammy - the colours are fantastic! and the classic elite looks fab!

Posted by: kris at March 21, 2005 03:36 PM

totally cute cat pic! and i really like the stripy project and cool border on the bottom. those colors work so well together.

Posted by: froggy at March 21, 2005 06:43 PM

Your multi-colored yarn is quite lovely.

Posted by: Alexa at March 21, 2005 07:06 PM

Yeah, that Cotton Tape book is just staring at me... and then I see your Tammy... I just have to make something in it. Love that stuff!

Adorable kitty pic--gosh, he really looks similar to my Quincy! :P

Posted by: Lolly at March 21, 2005 07:09 PM

Um, is Smudge a boy cat? If so, I wouldn't take too many pictures of him playing with his monkey...LOL

What yarn is that that you got? I love those colors!

Posted by: Jon at March 22, 2005 09:47 AM

The striped (sweater - I'm assuming) is really nice looking. I really like the color combination.

And of course the kitty is adorable. Aren't animals funny when they snuggle things. My parrot, Basil, has his birdy buddy which is basically a big green furry sock thingy that he has snuggled and slept with from the day we brought him home.

Posted by: Rebekah at March 22, 2005 11:01 AM

Golly, you really were busy this weekend! You go girl! Everything looks lovely. ;) I think that you should still allow yourself to buy pattern books while you finish the sweater - just to help you figure out your next project.

Posted by: Secret Pal 4 at March 22, 2005 12:31 PM