«« Will I have enough? | You will never believe this »»

March 31, 2005

Dilemma

Yeah the Catagory says "Geek Stuff" I will get to that.

Kris is having a dilemma and I want you to help me and her out. She wants to make a top from K1 Magazine. I bought her the yarn, Lion Brand Micro Spun. Now Michael's had every color but 1. ROYAL BLUE! I picked up Turquoise. Here is a shot of them all together. I dunno, I kinda like the Turquoise.

Click on the photo for a bigger shot. Go over to her site and let her know what you think!

Now, GEEK STUFF

I love the Dollar Store!

Where else can you get Hello Kitty Pez Dispensers!

My son got some for Easter too:

He is giving me the lamb! What a kid! I have a Peppermint Patty Pez dispenser somewhere in my house. I really like these things. Now with this and my growing collection of "Floaty Pens" we are running out of room! Gotta go, my Ham and Scalloped Potatoes are getting cold.

Posted by beth at March 31, 2005 12:08 PM

Comments

I like the turquoise! Cute Pez Dispensers. Does your family watch sponge bob?

Posted by: Secret Pal 4 at March 31, 2005 12:25 PM

like the turquoise too....and you are such a geek...but i still luv ya

Posted by: Lemon at March 31, 2005 12:56 PM

HELLO KITTY PEZ DISPENSERS OMG!!! Must have!

(Any chance you'd send me a couple if I sent you a few bucks?)

Posted by: Jaimi at March 31, 2005 01:44 PM

thanks for posting the picture! yum, the yarn looks lovely. i love the turquoise, actually. that royal blue just might be too close to the purple. (then again, lime would make it closer to the actual colours of the rainbow.)

anyway, speaking of yum; pez! the dispensers are cute, but does no one focus on the CANDY?

Posted by: kris at March 31, 2005 02:29 PM

ditto Jaimi's comment. They'd be perfect for my Secret Pal!!!
The turquois is nice.

Posted by: Christie at March 31, 2005 03:18 PM

Ah! Pez dispensers. I'm sure I have one or two of those floating around my room despite the fact that I hate Pez candy!

Posted by: Erin at April 1, 2005 11:01 AM

so there's no bright green in micro spun? I'm looking for crayon green.

Posted by: LeAnne at April 1, 2005 05:16 PM

definately the turquoise! i think i know which pattern you are talking about it and the only thing i don't like about the magazine sample is the dark blue. so turquoise would be a great substitute.

Posted by: amy at April 1, 2005 07:10 PM

I think the turquoise works PERFECTLY! It's technically a mix of blue and green so it TOTALLY fits in with the rainbow effect!!

and I LOVE your PEZ dispensers! I saw those at AC Moore and bought some for myself too!!

Posted by: Lara at April 6, 2005 01:19 AM

Hey.. that micro spun comes in pretty good colors.. I wonder if Michael's still has it? And why is it I never clicked on your Geek Stuff link before?? *grin*

Posted by: Mia at January 24, 2007 01:37 PM