«« Okay, I really can't wait | The mitten »»

January 27, 2005

I have more Clapotis!

Just to show how big this thing really is

25_fullviewclapotis.jpg

This is hanging from a door in my house and it goes all the way to the floor! Sorry for the crappy picture

Here is a nice picture of it all folded up. God I love these colors!

50_foldedclapotis.jpg

Alright enough of that! Toot toot (yep, it's my horn)

I went to my favorite yarn shop on Saturday. I HAD to spend my gift certificate from Christmas! What I didn't expect was to spend another $85 bucks on top of it. But what the hell! Right?

25_norostash.jpg

I am going to make this

25_norosweater.jpg

I also got some sock yarn, PURPLE sock yarn. I am making these for me

25_sockyarn.jpg

Finally, I leave you with my mitten. The yarn color is kinda boring, but I really like how the photo came out. I have never made a pair of mittens before.

25_mitten1.jpg

Posted by beth at January 27, 2005 10:13 PM

Comments

Wow! Everything looks great! I like the color of the mittens and I loooove that Noro top. Can't wait to see yours!

Posted by: jessica~ at January 27, 2005 10:35 PM

Uh-oh, mittens!! I LOVE MAKING MITTENS!! Once you start on them you kind of always have some going. Like socks!

Posted by: crystal at January 28, 2005 04:09 AM

Your clap is BEAUTIFUL! Not that you did not know that already. What a fab match of yarn and pattern--they work together beautifully. Nice one!

Posted by: suzanne at January 28, 2005 01:51 PM

more clap....oooh...i do love the new noro...you didn't mention the additional spending...what color are my socks gonna be? hahah

Posted by: Lemon at January 28, 2005 01:54 PM

Oh my, I had no idea that clapotis was that long! Awesome. I love that noro. You definitely picked the color I would have picked!

Posted by: Erin at January 28, 2005 03:41 PM

Blow your horn all you want. Those colors are fab.

Posted by: Marie at January 28, 2005 04:14 PM

Beth, your Clapotis is very pretty! SOrry that yarn gave you trouble! The colors look great though!

I really like that Noro pattern and the yarn. Can't wait to see your project. The mittens are coming along nicely as well.

Have a good weekend :)

Posted by: Lolly at January 28, 2005 06:58 PM

Hi Beth! Your Clapotis turned out great! I'll pop you an e-mail later in the week!

Your SP4

Posted by: Secret Pal 4 at January 29, 2005 07:43 PM

hola! i'm back! wow, your clapotis is so beautiful! absolutely lovely. and i love that jacket - where is it from?

Posted by: kris at January 30, 2005 08:37 PM

your clapotis looks fantastic! and love your upcoming project that is norolicious!

Posted by: froggy at January 31, 2005 07:26 PM

Hey there ... came across your blog from googling "clapotis in noro" -- but I love what you used for your clapotis! I made a Karlsro last fall, too, and it's a great sweater! Take care, Jenifer

Posted by: Jenifer at March 8, 2005 04:19 PM

Hi! Nice blogg, must mark it in favourites! I like your stuff...the clapotis went out great, will try to make one for myself (after X-mas) and I just *looooove* the jacket. Where can I find the pattern for that?

Posted by: Mona in Sweden at October 22, 2006 04:32 AM